The family

The family
Handsome, Princess, Man- Child, Endless Pit, Bilbo

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

because she said so...

Being the FB addict, I have discovered I love to write.  Love it. Love it. Love it.
I love to sit at a laptop without any idea what my fingers are going to peck out and BOOM....something that obviously has been weighing heavily on me is written out in beautiful rhetoric all wrapped in an obnoxiously pink and  funny little bow.

So my sister has been telling me for a while I should jump on the "blog wagon".  I guess, in her wise way, she knew I would get too bored and stop if I tried to focus on writing a whole book (though a great plot for a great novel is hidden in the very back of the attic in my brain). She knows that writing for me is like what Ritalin is for ADD.  It keeps me focused for a bit- puts me in a zone and helps me exert some concentrated energy. She knows me well.  She knows what is best- always has. 

So I will board this little wagon.  I will concentrate my efforts on regurgitating my life's ups and downs, random thoughts, imperative argument and trivial nonsense.  All for the sake of keeping my ample supply of Ritalin.

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful start! Can't wait to follow! (Now, if I can only figure out how to upload a pic...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Erin! It's a great beginning and I can't wait to follow you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAH! What an amazing beginning. And where IS that damn tiara? I may have to make you a new one. Because I think there will need to be a photo of you in it soon here. Writing requests: please reflect on your pageant days. Ooo that's gonna be good. I love you E. way to pounce on your great idea to write, you ARE good at it.

    ReplyDelete