The family

The family
Handsome, Princess, Man- Child, Endless Pit, Bilbo

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

bittersweet lil' snack

“I don’t like it when people plant seeds of doubt and camouflage it as concern.   It completely thwarts my mojo and throws me a little off balance.  Then I get frustrated, pout and find a way to kick their ass for attempting to steal my thunder.
Then, I want to have my ass kicked for allowing that game to commence.   Shame on me.”
I found this little "treasure" while going through some old rants I had trapped in my mind and thankfully decided to journal waaaaaaay before the word ‘blog’ even entered my vocabulary.  
Fun stuff, huh? (Ahem). 
I believe we all have a right to go through our moods and channel them accordingly.  The fruits of human nature are pretty delicious. However, if you don’t keep yourself fed with the good stuff, life becomes bitter, eventually toxic and crushes ones spirit….completely.
I highly recommend finding a way of accompanying the “foul demons” out and I recommend doing it BEFORE the head spins and green substances spew. 
(Still in Oz, grabbing the dog and merrily skipping down the yellow brick road boldly singing “Ding Dong the Wicked Witch is Dead”)

No comments:

Post a Comment